Want to help preserve the family? Want to make a difference in your church and community?
We are actively looking for volunteers to fill two types of positions with our organization. If you are not currently plugged in to one of these positions please email us at email@example.com or by phone at 800-731-5328.
Our church contacts are essential in each church community. Each contact is a valuable asset to our organization and will help Christians become educated voters. Assignments are as follows:
- Make sure all voting age members of your congregation are registered to vote.
- Build an email list and a phone tree of church members.
- Pass along legislative alerts to church members.
- Help us make voter guides available to church members.
- Collect names and signatures of church members who wish to receive Faith and Freedom action alerts and updates.
Legislative District Contact
The Legislative District Contact will be our go-between with Faith and Freedom Network and our church contacts. Assignments are as follows:
- Oversee church contacts in your Legislative District to make sure they have Faith and Freedom materials, voter guides, voter registration forms, and additional materials.
- Disseminate information and alerts to church contacts about candidates, issues and legislation.
- Help organize a candidate’s forum with church contacts.
- Keep an active excel spread sheet of current church contacts and contact information.
Note: If you do not know your legislative district number please log on to www.leg.wa.gov and go to the “Find Your Legislator” link.
Please prayerfully consider being a part of our team. We will be mindful of your personal time commitments and obligations. We need you to help get your Christian community active in our government once again.